What is a holistic doctor? A holistic doctor is a health care provider who addresses the complete person, including the body, mind, and spirit, as opposed to only the signs and symptoms of a condition. Holistic medicine places more of an emphasis on the complete person than simply the symptoms of an illness.
The advantages of seeing a holistic physician are many. We are just 5 reasons how the holistic
- We give personalized treatment that is made to our patients’ unique requirements and health objectives.
- To prevent the start of the illness, we place emphasis on lifestyle modifications and therapies.
- Our patients are urged to take an active part in their own health and well-being.
- We focus more on establishing total wellness and balance, as well as enhancing mental, emotional, and physical health.
Holistic Doctors vs Traditional Doctors in Fort Worth
A typical doctor concentrates on a disease’s symptoms and administers medicine to treat the condition. A holistic physician addresses the patient as a whole and employs a range of techniques, such as dietary adjustments, herbal medicines, and counseling.
- Focuses on the symptoms of a disease
- Treats the disease with medication
- Uses more big pharmaceuticals
- Focuses on the whole person
- Treats the person with a variety of methods, including lifestyle changes, natural remedies, and counseling
- Uses more natural and organic remedies
Do insurance policies cover holistic physicians?
Holistic physicians are sometimes covered by insurance companies, however, the extent of the coverage varies by policy and insurer. When scheduling an appointment, it’s crucial to find out from your insurance provider if holistic physicians are covered.
Working With Dr. Staniland
We adhere to a holistic approach to treatment that aims to find and treat the underlying causes of our patients’ health problems. We strive to find the root causes of our patients’ health issues so they may come back to our office less frequently and enjoy life more rather than just treat their symptoms with a temporary fix.
Is there is an issue
The first thing you should do when you have an issue is to discuss it with our family doctor, Dr. Staniland. He will take his time discussing your issues and better learn more about you in order to get a diagnosis.
He put a lot of emphasis on testing to assist determine the underlying cause of your condition. Conventional lab testing sometimes overlooks abnormalities that are readily apparent, but the correct tests may assist in resolving the issue.
At our family practice in For Worth, we provide a selection of conventional and alternative treatments that are uniquely suited to you and your body. We’ll exert every effort to assist you in locating the answer that will make your life better.
Our objective is to assist patients in making healthy lifestyle changes so they only need periodic or targeted care visits. We take pleasure in assisting our patients in achieving this aim by collaborating with them.
Ready to Meet the Doctor?
We encourage you to contact us to discuss how our family-centric practive help you and your family in achieving maximum healthy lives. Call us at (817) 346-5111.